Wiki Forums by Specialty

Which specialties would you like to see represented?

• Total voters

peter

Best answers
As we expected, we're starting to get enough posts where it makes sense to break forums out into specialties. We'd prefer to only roll out those that will be used right away. Eventually, we will have them all.

Cardovascular surgery/Cardiothorasic surgery would be a great help. No one has anything for it.

I'd love to see us go on a limb here and offer acute care, facility fee and a general invasives/interventional (where cardiac caths & IR can be mutually discussed).

I've always had a heck of a time with ENT, so let's toss that one in there too!

Kev.

I would LOVE a forum on Podiatry. It is its own can of worms. Podaitry has is own rules to follow with Medicare and comercial insurances. It would be nice to be able to go to a spot that new what a TA modifier is and why it is a TA not a T0.

Tammy

As we expected, we're starting to get enough posts where it makes sense to break forums out into specialties. We'd prefer to only roll out those that will be used right away. Eventually, we will have them all.

podiatry, along with physical therapy please

Home Health Care

I would like to see more info on how to bill for a M.D. that see's patients though a Home Health Care Agency besides what they do in their own office. More info on codes like G0181,G0180,G0179. Thanks

I would like to see Behavioral Health/Psychiatry and Addition Treatment (Chemical Dependancy)

Specialty posting

I would like to see some additional info on FQHC's if possible. I would probably be able to supply some info as well...if anyone needs it. :)

Rhonda Nugent, CPC

I would love to see more questions or forums for the subspeciality EP under Cardiology or even by itself.

Payer Forum

I would like to see a Payer/Compliance Forum for those of us on the Payer Side. This should also benefit the provider offices so they can gain understanding from this point of view.:)

A few have suggested a payor forum and I would like to see one as well. It'd be great to hear what struggles other payers have.

I also wouldn't mind a forum for infusion therapy (as it is a nightmare to administer benefits for!).

Louise

I would like to see Chiropractic/Orthopedist there isn't enough info or people out there that know anything about it.

I would love to see a payor forum for those of us on the payer side. Where we could exchange issues with documentation and coding questions.

My vote is definately for a payor forum! Thanks for the opportunity to express my opinion.