Wiki FQHC coder

jbhuju

Guru
Best answers
hello all,
i am just wondering is there any coder who has more ideas on FQHC in this group. i need to get some info . really appreciate the help. thank you :)

If you share some specifics some of us might have more to go on. Without a place to start, I would not be able to offer any ideas. :)

hello :)
one question , if Patient came for establish care can we code as preventive visit?
Hello
Did we go over this one? code for what the out come of the visit was, sometimes patient come in schedule for something and it turns out to something else, without seeing the note its hard to say use your guidelines for what is preventive care visits, you also can bill for both if the documentation follows guidelines use a modifier 25

Hello
Did we go over this one? code for what the out come of the visit was, sometimes patient come in schedule for something and it turns out to something else, without seeing the note its hard to say use your guidelines for what is preventive care visits, you also can bill for both if the documentation follows guidelines use a modifier 25
thank you :)