Wiki g0438 and G0439

Best answers
I need help MOST of my claims for G0438 and G0439 are being rejected. It says that Missing/invalid/incomplete data from submitted claim and Missing/incomplete/invalid HCPCS. Can someone please help me???

Go438 and G0439

:)The initial AWV, G0438, is performed on patients that have been enrolled with Medicare for more than one year. A patient is eligible for The initial AWV, G0438, is performed on patients that have been enrolled with Medicare for more than one year. A patient is eligible for his subsequent AWV, G0439, one year after his initial visit.

Remember that during the first year a patient has enrolled with Medicare, he is eligible for the Welcome to Medicare visit or Initial Preventative Physical Exam (IPPE). This exam is billed using HCPCS code G0402.
An Annual Wellness Visit code of G0438 should not be used — and will be denied — because the patient is eligible for the Welcome to Medicare visit during the first subsequent AWV, G0439, one year after his initial visit.

Not to sure which Medicare jurisdiction you are in but you should also perform an eligibility check to ensure the service was not completed by another provider.

Did not have much information on the post just gave some common reasons for denial hope this helps. :)