Wiki General Surgery Conference?

jifnif

Expert
Best answers
Just wondering if anyone knows of any conferences for general surgery coding? I have done a search on line and can't find anything. I am not looking for cd's or books but something live would be great. My office is doing coding for 2 surgeons now and will be taking on another group of surgeons. I need some guidelines, especially where billing is concerned. Thanks ahead for any input or suggestions.

I saw one online that is in Vegas in Jan. I have requested to go to this as I code for general surg and other specialities.

Tracey

You guys are awesome!

Thanks! That is exactly what I am looking for. I live on the east coast (woohoo!) right out side of Philadelphia. Always up for other ideas from something someone else may have attended or uses as a resource. Thanks, again. :)

You might want to check into McVey and Associates. I have gone to a couple of their General Surgery conferences. I took one of the new coders in our dept to the last one I went to. She loved it. I always learn a lot from them and the instructors are great.