Wiki GenerationPMTO

From the Oregon State Government website: Generation PMTO(Parent Management Training, Oregon Model)GenerationPMTO is an evidence-based intervention that helps parents strengthen families at all levels (children, youth, parents, and couples). Based on more than 50 years of research, GenerationPMTO promotes parenting and social skills and prevents, reduces and reverses the development of moderate to severe conduct problems in children and youth.

Sharon,
Thank you for your response. The ironic and hilarious thing about this is I work for the State of Oregon. I had no idea this was even on our own agency website. LOL.

My goal for posting the question was what do people think the most appropriate HCPCS code would be for training the parents of the children that are receiving the services. the intent is to provide the parents with the techniques that they can practice with the children in the home. BTW this is for the Oregon Medicaid program, so they would be using the H codes. The services would be BH services.

I don't really know exactly what they do, so it would be hard to say, but here is the contact info for GPMTO - they might have a fact sheet on coding and billing:

Contact​

GenerationPMTO at ISII Headquarters​

10 Shelton McMurphey Blvd
Eugene OR 97401 USA

Phone: (541) 485-2711
Fax: (541) 338-9963
Email: annas@generationpmto.org