Wiki global or not

Korbc

Guru
Best answers
i was just looking for an opinion if you would find this to be global or a problem visit. I feel like it's not routine ante care but it is just a follow up apt, but yet again she also sent an RX in as well

Did you intend to post a redacted version of the visit notes or medical record? There isn't anything someone could answer based on your current post.

i was just looking for an opinion if you would find this to be global or a problem visit. I feel like it's not routine ante care but it is just a follow up apt, but yet again she also sent an RX in as well
the rest of it got cut off this is the doctors note
Here to follow up after going to the ED for a persistent migraine. Given IV fluids, benadryl, tylenol with some relief. Discussed strategies for nausea/vomiting in pregnancy. Rx reglan sent; order for IV hydration with phenergan pending. Will reassess at next appointment or sooner prn. Not yet feeling movement, denies bleeding. Reviewed warning s/s, when to call.

Did you intend to post a redacted version of the visit notes or medical record? There isn't anything someone could answer based on your current post.
whops no! it got cut off, this is the note

Here to follow up after going to the ED for a persistent migraine. Given IV fluids, benadryl, tylenol with some relief. Discussed strategies for nausea/vomiting in pregnancy. Rx reglan sent; order for IV hydration with phenergan pending. Will reassess at next appointment or sooner prn. Not yet feeling movement, denies bleeding. Reviewed warning s/s, when to call.