• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Good Pain conferences? 2012-2013

adamss

New
Best answers
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for any good pain conferences you can suggest. Their is one in las vegas in sept, and also I see one also that is an update every year in orlando usually in december. I see a lot of old spring ones that I have missed. Are there any good 2013 ones I should plan on? I'd love to see marvel hammer speak. thanks!

Best answers
I would highly recommend the Society for Pain Practice Management. I attended the conference in Orlando last December and it is VERY informative and Marvel was there. She also came to our office and did an audit for us.