Wiki H0025

Best answers
In the setting of a classroom for pre-school/kindergarten age groups, should the notes for each child in the group be specific to the client in regards to the progress/interventions/response to intervention or is it acceptable for the notes to be exactly the same for every participant in the group session?

It is never acceptable in any group setting for the notes to be exactly the same for every participant.
I appreciate your response. I'm being told that since the groups are educational in nature and not therapeutic, they don't actually have 1:1 contact, therefore the reason for the notes to be identical. I'm very new to the mental health side of things, so am not familiar with different things yet. I'm learning through a lot of questions.

I was under the impression that a medical service was being provided and you were billing for it.

I disagree with the "don't actually have 1:1 contact" as a reason for identical notes. I could see this for a lecture, not an interactive group.

What exactly is the purpose of this activity and are you billing anyone for it?

I was under the impression that a medical service was being provided and you were billing for it.

I disagree with the "don't actually have 1:1 contact" as a reason for identical notes. I could see this for a lecture, not an interactive group.

What exactly is the purpose of this activity and are you billing anyone for it?
It is the incredible years, prevention and education. The specifics from our local coding manual give examples of - classroom educational activities for children or parents focused on skill building and CBT skills to prevent anxiety/depression. - Parenting/family management services focused on life/social skills. - Small group sessions involving interaction amongst participants. - Multi-family groups that are educational in nature (not therapeutic). We bill it to Medicaid and a handful of other carriers.