Wiki Harrahs resort fee

andersont

Guru
Best answers
With AAPC booking 100s of rooms for this years conference in Las Vegas, it’s ridiculous that I had to pay $25 early check in (2 hrs early) in addition to the resort fee which basically pays for internet. With members spending 100s of dollars for the opportunity to attend, the least AAPC could to is negotiate a deal that takes junk like this off the table.

and it’s a discount. When I called on Tuesday to ask if the price from the healthcon website included the resort fee, the rep originally told me it was $45 per day!

I was supposed to have a "free" night with an aapc code when I booked but I did not get it.
Be sure to reach back out to AAPC to make them aware that you were not properly credited. I received the same promotion, but I prepaid the entire 4 day stay prior to attending, then AAPC posted the free night credit the day before I arrived. That created an overpayment. I had to contact Harrah's yesterday to have them properly apply the credit and issue a refund. While I wait for that to be sent back to my card, it does seem like they are able rectify the error. You just have to speak to someone local. Call 866-209-4732 for billing assistance at Harrah's.