Wiki HCC Coding

Best answers
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has applied for a coding position with CSI companies? I have sent my resume to them a few times and never get a response. I see that they still have openings. I do have three years coding experience, and am trying to get on somewhere for a permanent position. Thank You, Mary

HCC coding

Yes, I applied with CSI last year and got a contracting position. I was just offered a full time position with the company I was contracting for. I hope this helps.

Still looking for a job?

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has applied for a coding position with CSI companies? I have sent my resume to them a few times and never get a response. I see that they still have openings. I do have three years coding experience, and am trying to get on somewhere for a permanent position. Thank You, Mary

Good morning I saw your conversation and was wondering if you were still looking for employment. the company I work for has 2 inpatient remote coding and 1 outpatient surgery position available. If interested let me know and I will provide you with the recruiter that hired me.

Nancy

Looking for remote outpatient or remote anesthesia coding job

Hi all! Has anyone worked or signed up for CodeBusters remote coding jobs? I'm in the process of applying and just wanted some feed back on how it worked and if there was very much work. My specialty of 16+ years is anesthesia and pain management coding. Any thoughts or input would be greatly appreciated :)

Am interested ,my mail is id-manojmuthukumar3@gmail.com

Good morning I saw your conversation and was wondering if you were still looking for employment. the company I work for has 2 inpatient remote coding and 1 outpatient surgery position available. If interested let me know and I will provide you with the recruiter that hired me.

CSI contact info

Hi Mary,

Last week I received an email from Stephanie Beatty with CSI stating they are looking for coders and to pass her info on to anyone that may be interested.

Stephanie Beatty
Executive Recruiter
CSI Company

sbeatty@thecsicompanies.com

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Michelle