Wiki HCPCS Code for Regeneten Bioinductive Patch

I am asking the same question, which HCPCS code to use for the Regeneten Bioinductive patch? Also, have you been reimbursed for the C1762?

I am asking the same question, which HCPCS code to use for the Regeneten Bioinductive patch? Also, have you been reimbursed for the C1762?
Yes, my facility has been reimbursed, but the insurance company may ask to see an invoice for the patch for further specification before reimbursement.

After deep research into this, I've discovered that IF arthroscopic the best case scenario and advice is to bill 29999 (Regeneten Path procedure, compare to 23412). 23412 is for OPEN procedure but the lay term describes the procedure to a "T". 17999 wouldn't be appropriate because it's not from the Orthopedic code set.

After deep research into this, I've discovered that IF arthroscopic the best case scenario and advice is to bill 29999 (Regeneten Path procedure, compare to 23412). 23412 is for OPEN procedure but the lay term describes the procedure to a "T". 17999 wouldn't be appropriate because it's not from the Orthopedic code set.
Thanks so much!

That is not clear to me as the open procedure you site also states that if done arthroscopically, use 29827. That negate using an unlisted code. . After that we use 17999 compare to 15777 for the patch