Wiki Healthcare Business Monthly

I was wondering the same thing. I opted for the digital version only, so I've been waiting all month.

When I click on the Healthcare Business Monthly to take my tests it states "page no longer available" Has anyone else had this problem? Is there somewhere else I should be looking?
I can see the archived mags and the tests for each one.. try signing out of your AAPC account, close your browser, go back into your AAPC account and try again.

How do i enter last nov 2022 test answers for healthcare business monthly magazine?
Not sure what you mean, are you able to see the test questions ?
EDIT: I just noticed that your question was from Feb. If you were already able to test, sorry about that ! LOL

Last edited:
I passed the CPC exam in July 2021 becoming a CPC-A and then in February 2023 I finally dropped my A. I understand it may take 'up to 6 months' for your name to appear and I figure there was probably a backlog because of the pandemic from a lot of people suddenly entering the healthcare field, but I've been checking Healthcare Business Monthly every month since July 2021 for my name to appear in the newly credentialed member section and I've yet to be there as either a CPC-A or a CPC. Occasionally I even go back and re-check all the past magazines in the archives. I was really hoping to see my name and keep a hardcopy as a memento. It's been a couple years now, is it normal to wait this long? Was I skipped over? Do or can I contact anyone about this? Anyone else experiencing this?

I passed the CPC exam in July 2021 becoming a CPC-A and then in February 2023 I finally dropped my A. I understand it may take 'up to 6 months' for your name to appear and I figure there was probably a backlog because of the pandemic from a lot of people suddenly entering the healthcare field, but I've been checking Healthcare Business Monthly every month since July 2021 for my name to appear in the newly credentialed member section and I've yet to be there as either a CPC-A or a CPC. Occasionally I even go back and re-check all the past magazines in the archives. I was really hoping to see my name and keep a hardcopy as a memento. It's been a couple years now, is it normal to wait this long? Was I skipped over? Do or can I contact anyone about this? Anyone else experiencing this?
mine took about 7 months to show up on HCBM. Did you do a credential search (at the bottom of the main AAPC page) ? Does your credential show up ?

Yes, I show up at the bottom of the main AAPC page
01868843 Schrodt
Earned date 7/24/2021
Active Status
mine took about 7 months to show up on HCBM. Did you do a credential search (at the bottom of the main AAPC page) ? Does your credential show up ?
Is the credential search at the bottom of the main AAPC page supposed to represent or coincide Healthcare Business Monthly?
Because my credential has yet to show up in the magazine after 2 years and counting.

My name has still yet to appear in the magazine. Can anyone direct me towards some where to reach to? Does Healthcare Business Monthly have a customer service email? or a phone number? Or someone I can talk to about this? Has anyone else had this issue?

Has anyone had any update on this? Do we have to reach out to someone? I passed my CPB as magna cum laude in August and have been looking for my name but haven't seen it yet. I also obtained my CPC-A in December and really want to keep hard copies of those magazines.