• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten the password it can be reset on our sign in section by entering your registered Email Address or Username here. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..

HealthCon 2027

andersont

Guru
Messages
142
Location
Yakima, WA
Will there be any sessions in DC on Dermatology? Seems like there never is at nationals or regionals
 
Will there be any sessions in DC on Dermatology? Seems like there never is at nationals or regionals

The agenda for DC is available online now: https://www.healthcon.com/

I'm sure the education committee would love to have a dermatology speaker. If you happen to know someone who would be a good potential speaker (or are interested yourself!), I'd encourage them to apply to present about dermatology at a future conference.

I've attached an image with some of the future dates and locations.

@Pam Warren may have some additional insight too. I assume she's in Seattle now, so it might take her a bit to chime in.

686950644_10133694517348954_575746925258754299_n.jpg
 
Top