Wiki Heart catheterization

coding4fun

Guru
Best answers
Could someone please help with coding for this scenerio: I placed my codes on bottom for your review. Thanks for any help with this!

Report reads:
Arterial Access: RT radial region using modified Seldinger technique

Procedure Summary: (61 year old female pt)
Pt underwent catheterization via the RT radial approach. He had good ulnar and radial arteries. This was a 5 system. Using a Tig catheter his coronary arteries on the left to right were angiogrammed. LT ventriculogram was done using a pigtail catheter, 5-French. This was using 22cc of contrast at 14cc second at 0.3 rise.

This showed normal function. At this point, the pt was given Integrilin bolus x2 plus heparin systemically for a total of 6000 units. His ACT was in excess of 250. A JL 3.5 6-French guide catheter was placed in the ostium of the left main without difficulty. Marker view was placed in the distal LAD. The lesion in the distal region which was subtotal was balloon antioplastied. This was followed by a placement of a Resolute 2.75 x 18mm stent. This was further post dilated to high pressure. Intravascular ultrasound was then performed on the vessel. It revealed inadequate stent apposition. It also revealed several areas in the more proximal vessel to within 1cm of the left main where there were focal areas of 2-3 cm. Predilatation using the 2x12mm balloon was performed followed by a placement of a 22.75 x30cm resolute stent which was started essentially 1cm from the left main distal. It was further post dilated with a 3.0x12mm balloon throughout its course to high pressure as was the previously placed stent. Intracoronary nitroglycerin 100mcg was given multiple times. Final images revealed excellent result with TIMI grade 3 flow. Sheath was then removed from his right radial arterlay and T Band applied with good hemostasis.

I coded: 92928-LD, 93458, 37202, 75896-26