Wiki HEDIS Coder -----Looking to connect with other HEDIS coders

Hi There

I just got a position at a company and part of my job is dealing with HEDIS. I only got my CPC license and started to get ready for the CRC. I would love to have some guidance towards understanding HEDIS little bit better.

Thank you

rubengrana387@gmail.com

Hedis

Hello - I'm a HEDIS Coordinator for Anthem and am happy to connect.

Kim Hoffman, CPC, CRC
kimberly.hoffman@anthem.com

Hi kim,

i recently accepted a position as a quality assurance hedis representative. I would love to connect and appreciate any assistance and/or training materials that will help me get a running start in my new career. my email is bridgetbrown1971@gmail.com.

I am located in florida and will be abstracting data for all insurance companies. To date, i am very familiar with the measures that United Healthcare has in their path program, but would like to become familiar in all measures collected by all companies.

HEDIS Coder

I'm a HEDIS QI analyst, and CPC-A for a Medical plan in CA. Would love to connect with everyone and discuss related topics.

HI, I would also like to connect with hedis group. I have coding certificates and work as CDI/HCC coder . trying to get in Hedis. How do I start?

Hello - I'm a HEDIS Coordinator for Anthem and am happy to connect.

Kim Hoffman, CPC, CRC
kimberly.hoffman@anthem.com
Hi Kim---My name is Sherroll Hampton and I would love to learn more about HEDIS, do you know where I can go to or who I can contact in reference to some training or getting more information on it. I have over 20 years of coding and billing experience. I have even did a year of risk adjustment coding, just want some training in HEDIS because I have noticed that a lot of employers especially those who hire for HCC coders are definitely looking for that training. Can you help me or advise me please? Thank you.

Hi my name is Sherroll Hampton, I am CPC and looking to get my CRC really soon. Want to know how to to get HEDIS training? I think this would also be a great new certification to be offered by AAPC since HCC employers are looking for people who knows it. Thank you all.