Wiki HELP!! cpc-a seeking opportunity to advance my career

Best answers
Are you by chance looking for an entry-level CPC? I passed my CPC exam in June, but I still have the apprenticeship status. I have had two bad experiences already while searching for jobs one includes being scammed. I am getting to the point where I want to give up but, that is not an option for me. I just need an honest opportunity because I am confident in my skills, and I am also working with Practicode through AAPC. I have experience working in primary care as a Medical Office Assistant, clinically and clerically for over 7 years. There are gaps in my work history due to raising children, but I am beyond ready to focus on my career again. Please help or give me some guidance because it feels like a continuous climb uphill and I am tired.

Attachments

• CPC resume Byam.pdf
    142.8 KB · Views: 38
Are you by chance looking for an entry-level CPC? I passed my CPC exam in June, but I still have the apprenticeship status. I have had two bad experiences already while searching for jobs one includes being scammed. I am getting to the point where I want to give up but, that is not an option for me. I just need an honest opportunity because I am confident in my skills, and I am also working with Practicode through AAPC. I have experience working in primary care as a Medical Office Assistant, clinically and clerically for over 7 years. There are gaps in my work history due to raising children, but I am beyond ready to focus on my career again. Please help or give me some guidance because it feels like a continuous climb uphill and I am tired.
I would like to offer some feedback to you - I find your resume to be a bit difficult to read - I've never seen one with 2 columns. Have you had it done professionally to focus on your coding skills? I'm wondering if you could make it more concise so it can fit on one page. I used Resume4Coders to do mine. Also, someone who graduated from my coding program found coding jobs in the following way: she contacted recruiters for companies that she wanted to work for (LinkedIn is a good place to do that) and asked if she could take their coding assessment. She was able to test well and got interviews that way and was able to bypass the experience requirements. Just a thought if you have coding skills.