Wiki Help for CPC'a & Newly Certified Coders!!!!

carmenbrooks

Contributor
Best answers
Hi All-

I am looking to get a response from CPC-A's and Newly Certified Coders.....

With the AAPC Conference coming to Anaheim, CA in just a few months I want to know how many CPC-A's plan on attending? I would also like to know from those that ARE NOT attending...WHY NOT? I'm looking to see what can be done to bring out more CPC-A's or Newly certified coders to the Conference.

Thanks....

I would go to one of the national or regional conferences but I have too much personal travel planned, starting school and work doesn't pay for conferences. I also don't need any more CEU's which is another big draw to these conferences.

I would love to attend, but personal finances don't permit. Plus, I don't have enough paid time off available, so I would miss out on pay for those hours, even if it's for a conference related to work.

New CPC-A

I am a new CPC-A that will be attending the Anaheim Conference next week. I am totally excited about meeting everyone and networking within the community. My clinic is wonderful and covering almost all of the expenses, which is really helpful. I managed to find a room one block away, which is great, and in the evenings, I plan on making this a mini vacation. I have signed up for the presentations that I thought would be most helpful to me as a new coder. I am also looking forward to seeing all the vendors and just meeting other coders in general.