Wiki Highly Motivated CPC with experience seeking full time remote coding position.

Best answers
Hello viewer:

I am interested in a full time remote coding position. I suspect you’ll find very few candidates with a background such as mine and it’s one I’d like to put to work on your behalf. As you’ll see on my enclosed resume, the depth of my experience in medical coding and the healthcare field offers you the opportunity to hire a real pro that needs little training and is comfortable and will be successful within this role. My background entails thorough knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, and pharmacology so I am confident in my ability to become an efficient member of your team. These qualities are enhanced with a certified coding professional credential through AAPC with ICD-10 proficiency.

As indicated in my resume, I have a demonstrated ability to review, abstract and apply ICD-9, 10, CPT, and HCPC codes. My education and qualifications are well suited to fit this position's expectations and I am confident that I would excel greatly in a position of this nature. I have completed an administrative medical assistant and nursing assistant program, as well as a medical billing and coding program that have included extensive medical terminology and coding procedures that have well prepared me for this role. My current educational goals are in progress while pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Health Information Management. My work experience has included numerous positions where applying coding guidelines and principles, abstracting, scheduling, charge capture, cash posting, data entry and insurance verification have been the bulk of my responsibility which will be very helpful to contribute to your bottom line.

Sincerely,

Valarie Julian-Taylor

Attachment: Resume

Attachments

• VJTaylor_2016 CPC Resume.pdf
    461.6 KB · Views: 42