Wiki HIPAA Compliance Training

Errika Jenkins CPC

Networker
Best answers
We are a new billing company and are in the process of implementing a compliance plan complete with a HIPAA Compliance Officer.

Does anyone know of good resources to obtain training? Are there online courses that are offered?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Errika Krause, CPC
Spokane, WA

We are a new billing company and are in the process of implementing a compliance plan complete with a HIPAA Compliance Officer.

Does anyone know of good resources to obtain training? Are there online courses that are offered?

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Errika Krause, CPC
Spokane, WA

This may sound like a no-brainer, but have you tried googling HIPAA Compliance Training? I got a ton of results...I can't tell you which one is best, though - I learned HIPAA by reading the law and the supplemental info from the OCR...Hope you find what you're looking for!:eek:

Affordable HIPAA Training

Hello,

Medical Coding & Healthcare Compliance offers affordable HIPAA Training and testing. Visit www.CoderClass.com

Click on the HIPAA Training link for complete details. Education is provided via webinar and online testing. Certificates awarded to those attending and making a passing score on the post-test.

Hope this helps.
Have a great day
Joseph Newsome, CPC, CPCO, CPC-I, CEMC, HCS, HAS

P.S. I am teaching a Compliance Officer Boot Camp in Anaheim, CA June 6-8, 2011 Save $200 when you register by May 6. Payment Plan Available. Details at www.coderclass.com