Wiki Hope for cpc exam, failed twice

krissy76

Best answers
Hello there,
So I just logged in and found out I failed the CPC exam, for the second time. I only got 62%. I studied and I even bought the practice exams. I got an 85% on practice exam A. I am really feeling down and wondering if this is the right field for me. I absolutely love coding. I get so into it when I was in school and for studying. I really thought this time I was going to pass. I don't have experience or the certifications to get a coding job because most places want you to be certified and have experience. I don't know what to do. I have been even applying for non coding medical office jobs because I think that would be a good foot in the door and I could be surrounded by coding, med term, etc everyday and maybe that will help me pass the exam. I scheduled to take the exam now in November because that is the next time Cape Coral, FL will have it available. Any advice or words of wisdom and hope? I'm so bummed :(

Exam

Keep your head up it is a very difficult test, for alot of people. I so totally understand how heart breaking it can be to open your account and see you did not pass. If you have the extra money I would suggest looking into the Blitz video's. I found them very helpful and feel for me the high lighting and bubbling my book is the only reason I finally passed and received my certification. If you go on u-tube believe you can find clips of the videos, or look on certification coaching organization.

Best of luck and don't give up if this is your passion!!

Jean

Dont STOP trying!

KEEP TRYING! It took me 3 times and honestly what helped me with passing the test is finding A LOT of youtube videos about prepping my books!

I bought the CPC study guide and found that to be very useful. Also, at the recommendation of a coworker I took all three practice exams over and over until I got a 90 on each one. If you haven't all ready, you may want to contact the AAPC to see how you scored on each section of the exam and find out which sections you struggled with.

Heather CPC-A