Wiki Hospital Based Clinic?

Best answers
Can someone please help me differentiate between a "Hospital Based Clinic" and "Provider Based Clinic" and how the billing is different?

That is what I was thinking , other than that the hospital based means strictly on campus? Maybe? I honestly cannot pull any credible information on this.
I guess you'd have to ask the persons who are using the term to explain what they mean. 'Provider Based' is the correct terminology that is used in the regulations. 'Hospital Based', as far as I know, is not a distinct or separate term, but is sometimes used informally to mean the same thing.

We use Provider Based Billing. I have a question regarding the billing of the facility fee. A patient comes in to the office for an office visit and during that visit a provider decides to do a procedure. On the professional side we would bill for the E/M and the procedure. So on the facility/technical side would be also bill for the facility fee as well as the procedure fee? I am just needing some clarification and I am not finding much information on this.