Hospital Outpt Infusion area


Best answers
If I am going to bill Hospital outpt infusion services is the POS 22? Also, are the drugs and admin billed on a UB form or HCFA 1500? If the physician that is seeing the pts in an on-campus office (owned and operated by the hospital) is a contract employee of another physician group is the POS still 22 since this is where he sees the pt in a face-to-face setting? I know that the only thing the physician can bill for in this scenario is the E/M services and the drugs are billed by the hospital, but are there any different codes that should be added to these facility claims other than the Jcodes for drugs and admin codes (96413, etc.)?

Any help would be appreciated!