Wiki how do I?

brod05

New
Best answers
I am losing hope as I failed my CPC exam twice. This is something I really want and will continue to pursue. Paying for these are exams are a struggle. I was told I should apply for a scholarship, however I don't know how to. Can someone guide me?

I am losing hope as I failed my CPC exam twice. This is something I really want and will continue to pursue. Paying for these are exams are a struggle. I was told I should apply for a scholarship, however I don't know how to. Can someone guide me?
I think the best bet would be to contact AAPC so they can provide you info for that but I would also suggest to following:

Medicalcodingbyjen on YouTube - she's super helpful and her videos give you step by step on how to pass your CPC.

I think the best bet would be to contact AAPC so they can provide you info for that but I would also suggest to following:

Medicalcodingbyjen on YouTube - she's super helpful and her videos give you step by step on how to pass your CPC.
Thank you! I will definitely look into this....

Contempo Coding on YouTube is also a great resource. She specifically gives strategies to pass the CPC. I utilized some of her videos as refreshers before I took my COBGC exam this past fall.

Contempo Coding on YouTube is also a great resource. She specifically gives strategies to pass the CPC. I utilized some of her videos as refreshers before I took my COBGC exam this past fall.
Nice, congrats! I've been debating on getting the CRC next.