• If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules. To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member. If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here. If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below..
  • Important Note: We will be performing a scheduled maintenance on 1st November 2020. The site will be offline from 7:30PM (MT) till midnight. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

How to Find a Chapter?

jifnif

Expert
Best answers
Thanks, Tina. I did try that and there is no one listed under the chapter for my area. There has to be other coders out there besides myself in this area?? I am hoping to find at least one. Thanks again for the response. :)

DOyola

Best answers
Try and get in contact with AAPC to ask for more info. They should have something if they have them on the list as a Local Chapter...or you can email one of the officers of the Philadelphia maybe they will know too...

Here in Pittsburgh they have two Local Chapters and they know of each other. Good Luck!!

Rhonda Buckholtz CPC

Expert
Local Chapter Officer
NAB Member
Best answers
Unfortunately the Pottstown chapter has closed. I am not sure what the closest chapter is for you but you will need to link yourself to another chapter. With any luck the interest will spark in Pottstown again and a new chapter will open with people willing to take offices.