Wiki I am delightfully SHOCKED!!!

simam

Networker
Best answers
I want share with you something interesting and your comments or advise.

I m recently CPC and I was applying jobs many places
The way I was applying I was just looking CPC if required and I was going for it
Yesterday I got the call that's a lot for new coder I think!

I think CPC certification has a value in market and we cant underestimate it.
Now I will go for interview and see what comes there
Any advise for this position or feedback or personal experience like mine ???

Last edited:
congrats!

I want share with you something interesting and your comments or advise.

I m recently CPC and I was applying jobs many places including Blue cross and Blue shield
The way I was applying I was just looking CPC if required and I was going for it
Yesterday I got the call from Blue Cross Blue shield and asked me to come for interview for Clinical Editing Analyst with over 50k pay yearly that's a lot for new coder I think!

I think CPC certification has a value in market and we cant underestimate it.
Now I will go for interview and see what comes there
Any advise for this position or feedback or personal experience like mine ???

that's awesome, congrats! Could you share where you found the employment ad for blue cross blue shield? i'm having a hard time finding anything, even in the aapc employment section.

The one piece of advice I have is to be careful going around advising of jobs you are in the line for and not been hired for. I'd hate for someone more qualified to see and steal the job opportunity out from under you.

The one piece of advice I have is to be careful going around advising of jobs you are in the line for and not been hired for. I'd hate for someone more qualified to see and steal the job opportunity out from under you.

Your advice is really good and you seem to me a sincere person. Thank you I would consider it