Wiki I failed the CEMC test by 1% are there any good case study books out there ?

Best answers
I used the Practicum from AAPC and worked with the E/M University. I'm hoping there are more practice questions written up that I can use to study. So my question is, is there a book that has good E/M case studies to study. Another question: would buying a CCS study guide be helpful maybe for studying for the E/M test. Thanks so much for your help !!

Last edited:
lanisuhling

I only used the Practicum from AAPC to prepare for the exam, I don't know if I would spend anymore money on more books, I would just continue to do the Practicum- at least that worked for me. I also re-read the study materials with the Practicum. Or if you can find a study group.

Best of luck,

I used the Practicum from AAPC and worked with the E/M University. I'm hoping there are more practice questions written up that I can use to study. So my question is, is there a book that has good E/M case studies to study. Another question: would buying a CCS study guide be helpful maybe for studying for the E/M test. Thanks so much for your help !!