Wiki I know this question has been asked before

Orange, CA
Best answers
Ok we have a physician who recent quit wroking with our group. Health Plans that we are contracted with were notified that he was not longer practicing with tis group. So they dropped him as a contractd provider. Now, he is seeing patient's 1/2 a day a week, I am not sure how long they intend to continue this, so his claims are being denied or not covered as non participating provider. Now the manger wants us to change the name on the billing to the medical director who is contracted. I was trying to find documentation to support or dispute this process. If I was rambling I am sorry that just like to put band-aides on things instead of solving problems.