Wiki I need some help!?!

jsth10

Networker
Best answers
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone out there had any information on how to become a certified auditor. I know the AAPC offers a E/M auditor exam but I'm looking more for a certification that will allow me to audit more than just E/M. If there is any information anyone can provide I would appreciate it.

Thanks! :p

Check out http://www.physicianchartauditors.com
I'm hoping to take this course online in the next month. I was really impressed with the the instructor biographies (The founder of PCA was the former head of the OIG!) I was also impressed with the course outline and how much time was spent practicing auditing.
Hope this helps! :)

You can also look into becoming a certified fraud examiner. I am one and it goes into auditing as well as how to work with federal agencies such as OIG, FBI etc.

You can also look into becoming a certified fraud examiner. I am one and it goes into auditing as well as how to work with federal agencies such as OIG, FBI etc.

How do you go about becoming a certified fraud examiner. Is there a website to visit? I have ssen some auditor programs but my goodness they are so expensive. The one through doctor's management is the only resonable one, but I don't know if they are as extensive in training as the more expensive programs.:)