Wiki ICD-10 Coding Ebooks

amneske

Guru
Best answers
Does anyone know how soon after submitting payment online I should received access to the ICD-10 Ebooks I purchased? I assumed I would receive access immediately upon payment but have received no directions on how to access or what the next steps are? All I have is a payment receipt under ”My Orders”.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same issue. I just purchased the ICD-10 CM eBook but have no access to it. No instructions on how to download it; no information on how and when it will be available. All I got is a purchase receipt via e-mail.

Hi all. You will get an email from ebooks@aapc.com with the subject line "Access your AAPC eBook now." In that email there will be instructions on how to access your virtual bookshelf and redeem the code in the email to access the book you ordered. Be sure to check your spam folder as emails like this often end up there due to spam filters.

Hope that helps!

Leesa A. Israel, BA, CPC, CUC, CEMC, CPPM, CMBS, AAPC MACRA Proficient
Head of Publishing, Editorial & Technology
AAPC

Hi all. You will get an email from ebooks@aapc.com with the subject line "Access your AAPC eBook now." In that email there will be instructions on how to access your virtual bookshelf and redeem the code in the email to access the book you ordered. Be sure to check your spam folder as emails like this often end up there due to spam filters.

Hope that helps!

AAPC
Hi Leesa, Does this also apply to the 2021 CPT books? I ordered mine in December and have not received it yet. It would be nice to look at an E-book in the meantime.
Thanks!
Sue A

Hi Leesa, Does this also apply to the 2021 CPT books? I ordered mine in December and have not received it yet. It would be nice to look at an E-book in the meantime.
Thanks!
Sue A
CPT books are different I believe because they are published by AMA and not AAPC, but I'm not 100% sure. I'd recommend you call customer service and have them look in to it. They'll be able to tell you where that access will come from. Sorry I'm not more help!

Hope that helps!

AAPC
Hi Leesa, I'm a new student and I have not received any email about the ebooks. Does this email take a couple of weeks after purchase to be sent?

Hope that helps!

AAPC
Is this for self-study also? I was told my books come in the mail but are they also online?

Does anyone know how soon after submitting payment online I should received access to the ICD-10 Ebooks I purchased? I assumed I would receive access immediately upon payment but have received no directions on how to access or what the next steps are? All I have is a payment receipt under ”My Orders”.

1 day