Wiki ICD-10 Online Assessment certification??

ejaquier

New
Best answers
I passed the online proficiency assessment, I got the score, but how do I get the certificate that I've seen floating around? I need proof on Monday to send to my employer that I passed and I'm certified in it. Does the $60 test not come with one? TIA!

ICD 10 CEU certificate

at the end of the page where all of the training modules are listed, (scroll down) you will see an orange button that says "CEU Certificate"- click that and you will get the needed certificate.

icd-10 test

If you go under ICD-10 its under the coder section #5 click on it and then click on the option 2 timed assessment. I just took mine today and passed.

I followed the above directions and don't see any certificate...did anyone else have issues?

I just took the test and passed as well and I never saw an icon that says "get certificate". Can anyone help us???

ICD-10 Practice Prof Assessment

I purchased the ICD10 practice assessment along withe the proficency test but I every time I try to access the practice ones, it says ERROR PAGE NOT FOUND!" Has anyone else had this problem? Pop up are unchecked, etc... HELP!:eek:

I would call AAPC because I access mine the same way (through purchases) with no problems.

I did not have a problem accessing the practice assessments maybe they are having issues today. I would call them and see.