Wiki ICD-10 Refresher Webinars/Materials??

mray85

Networker
Best answers
Last year when they delayed the ICD-10 implementation from 10/1/14 to 10/1/15 we received a notice from AAPC about the delay and how those who already took a boot camp, classes, etc. and passed their certification will receive webinars or classes to refresh the material at no cost. Has anyone heard anything about this? I remember calling in October and AAPC told me it would be November. Here we are in January and I've seen nothing.

Thanks!

Last year when they delayed the ICD-10 implementation from 10/1/14 to 10/1/15 we received a notice from AAPC about the delay and how those who already took a boot camp, classes, etc. and passed their certification will receive webinars or classes to refresh the material at no cost. Has anyone heard anything about this? I remember calling in October and AAPC told me it would be November. Here we are in January and I've seen nothing.

Thanks!
Hi Matthew, I have 2 refresher webinaars in my receipt box that showed up in early December. I would call AAPC again :)

Hi Matthew,

Look in your "purchases." You can get to it from the home page (there is a box on the left side), or you can hover over "my AAPC" on the menu bar and click on purchases/items. You should find the refresher courses in there.