Wiki icd, cpt, hcpcs apps

I've looked at some of the iPhone apps for CPT, ICD-10-CM, etc. and frankly, nothing is better than the books. You get what you pay for with the free aps, and I haven't found one yet that is worth downloading onto my phone.

Can anyone recommend any, apple or android. surprised AAPC has come out with one.

I found one last year by Supercoder.com, for ICD10--if your search "ICD10 SEARCH" in the app store, it should come up with a blue background and a white lightning bolt. It's available for both Apple and Android. There are free and paid versions--the free version supposedly allows a set number of searches per day, but I had quite a few days it wouldn't allow me what it should have. The paid version is about $3 per month or a slightly reduced rate when getting a year at a time. It DOES HAVE the Excludes 1&2 notes, Code Also, etc., and both "Search" and "Range" functions. I still prefer books while coding from my desk, but have found the app helpful when I'm upstairs talking to the docs and they need an answer on the spot.

HTH!