Wiki ICD10 Changes in effect October 1, 2019

adeluna13

New
Best answers
I am looking for a list of the FY 2020 ICD 10 changes that is to take place beginning October 1st. Does anyone know where I can access this list? I want to see only the changes. And the CMS website list is so confusing. Any help? Thanks!!

go to
scroll down to 2020 addenda PDF
from there select tabular addenda PDF
add means it is a new code or inclusion note revise from and to is a change and delete is well obvious.
be sure you select addenda each time or it will try to download the entire code set.
also the 202 guidelines are available in the same location

Wow!! mitchellde, You saved my day!! I did not want to buy 2019 ICD 10 book just for 10 or so questions on CpC exam. The Instructor said we could print out the list of changes. I looked everywhere for the list. Only found it after reading your reply so THANK YOU!! Just want to add.... If anyone looking for the 2019 code changes from 2018. Directions are exactly how mitchellde described, it will first have new codes coming out in 2020, Scroll down a bit and you will find "2019 Release of icd10 Codes and descriptions". you will then see a parent list of pdf files, i found the list on the file 3rd from bottom called ICD10cm-Tabular-2019pdf. These are the changes from 2018 to 2019. Saved me from having to purchase 2019 book that will expire soon.