Wiki ICD10PCS codes for inpt psych facility

Kathmc517

New
Best answers
At my inpatient psychiatric facility, the pcs codes we use are Individual Psychotherapy, Supportive (GZ56ZZZ), Medication Management (GZ3ZZZ) and Group Psychotherapy (GZHZZZZ), also ECT. Often times we have family that meets with the psychiatrist with the patient and I have recently learned that so long as the family member is there as a supportive role for the patient, listening to the doctor, and providing more information about the patient, that would not qualify for Family psychotherapy. I have searched for information for each of these different types of therapies and services that are provided in the inpatient mental health capacity, and have come up empty handed. What other procedures would be billable PCS codes for inpatient psychiatric? Where would I find information on what constitutes those therapies and whether they apply to the inpatient stay? Does an ECT consult, Art Therapy-treatment approach that integrates psychotherapeutic techniques with the creative process to improve well-being, also often uses Koch's Baum Tests and tests-alike qualify as if anything? We do not provide substance abuse treatments. Thank You