Wiki Information regarding Denials, (Medicare and Medicaid)

Best answers
Can anyone please give me the information regarding Medicare and Medicaid denials, NCCI edits, MUI, LCD, NCD, different kinds of denials with examples for the interview preparation for a position that needs in-depth knowledge about denial management for Medicare and Medicaid?

Thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Don't mean to rain on your parade, but if the position requires in-depth knowledge, then you should already have in-depth knowledge. If you are not able to already discuss these items in the interview, then I don't know how you would do the day to day responsibilities.
The items you listed here are dictionaries of information if you are not already familiar with them. Good luck!

Of course, it is understandable that I have good knowledge about these topics that why I have applied. It's always better to be open-minded and positive, I think that's how you learn. Someone might come up with some great information that can be very helpful for everyone.

S.Roy, CPC, CIRCC

here you go ---
1. Procedures is inconsistent with Modifier used or a required modifier missing .
2. Services not provided or authorized by designated providers
3. procedure / treatment is deemed experimental / investigational by payer
4. incorrect POS
4. Higher Severity admissions with lower Dx
5. Bundled services -- upcoding issues
6. Incorrect Medical necessity