Wiki ? Injection into the pseudoaneurysm ?

Best answers
Procedure list in detail:
1. Abdominal aortagram/EVAR angiogram.
2. Left lower extremity Arteriogram , land eft upper extremity angiogram
3. Selective 1ST, 1st, second order catheter placement in Left subclavian / descending aorta / EVAR left iliac limb/EIA/CFA/PFA via left radial artery access
4. Ultrasound-guided percutaneous access of left Radial artery.
5. Radiologic supervision and interpretation of all of the above.
6. Left external iliac artery dilatation with 7 mm regular balloon and 7 mm DCB
7. Left common femoral artery balloon angioplasty with 6 mm regular balloon
8. Left common femoral artery pseudoaneurysm thrombin injection under ultrasound guidance followed by completion left lower extremity ultrasound.

I feel ok with my coding.
37246 I72.4
37220 I70.213
75625 26
75716 26
75710 26 59 LT
76937 26

?? Can this injection be coded?
A 20-gauge spinal needle was then guided under real time ultrasound imaging into the pseudoaneurysm. 3000 units of recombinant thrombin was then injected into the pseudoaneurysm while observing real-time color-flow. Color flow in the pseudoaneurysm not completely ceased however it is smaller in size into 1-1/2 cm from 3.8 cm previously following the thrombin injection. It looks to me that the pseudoaneurysm with a high pressure flow and resistant to thrombin injection even though the pseudoaneurysm got smaller in size but not completely disease my decision is to wait to see if the pseudoaneurysm gets smaller in size with a follow-up outpatient ultrasound at this time a completion Duplex imaging of the area showed normal flow within the native vessels.