Wiki Insurance AR Follow-up

S Avara CPC

Best answers
I'm looking for productivity info in the AR follow-up area. If anyone has any info they can share. What is your clinics productivity for follow-up? Are they required to work a specific number of accounts per day? :confused: Any help will greatly be appreciated especially on line references to this.

Thanks,

Hi,

I currently do insurance follow-up for physicians practices and I am required to do 60 encounters/day=300 encounters/week if this helps.

I'm looking for productivity info in the AR follow-up area. If anyone has any info they can share. What is your clinics productivity for follow-up? Are they required to work a specific number of accounts per day? :confused: Any help will greatly be appreciated especially on line references to this.

Thanks,

I just sent you a private message, with some detailed info.

HI,
I work strictly insurance follow up at a medical billing company. We have to do at least 41 lines per day on our A/R report, plus insurance correspondence, and keep current on our "tasks". Our software creates a task for each denial that is posted, and for any claims that haven't been worked in 60 days.
Hope that helps!

Nikki