Wiki Insurance Verification/ Medicare & Medicaid

Best answers
Part of my new position aside from coding is demo and insurance verification. For verifying Medicare and Medicaid aside from replacement policies. Is there a main website for Medicare and Medicaid to verify coverage with out having to get into separate state sites? If anyone has any info I would really appreciate it.

For me - Novitas (our Medicare MAC), our state Medicaid program & various Medicare Advantage Plans all have separate online options for providers.
There are of course the provider portals that combine commercial plans (Navinet, Availty....).
I don't know of a source that combines these but if you find out please post about it!

Thanks for the info, we have Availity, I had no idea it had National CMS offered. I have contacted the account manager for our office to see if we can added access and use this. I will update if and when that takes place and if it works!

Eligibility

Our practice utilizes Availity to check eligibility for Medicare, BCBS TX, Amerigroup, and I believe Humana. As far as Medicaid Eligibility I prefer to go to the TMHP website.
Hope this helps.