Wiki Interventional Cardiology

beatet66

Contributor
Best answers
Hello, I am fairly new to Interventional cardiology and have a question regarding the correct coding for the below case (notes are abbreviated to just show the procedures done without all of the details), any information would be greatly appreciated:)

* Left femoral artery access
* selective left external iliac angiography from left femoral artery access
* selective left common iliac angiography from left femoral artery access
* Non selective aorto-ilio-bifemoral angiography from left femoral artery access
* Diagnostic abdominal angiogram, access from left femoral artery
* Selective right common iliac angiography from left femoral artery access
* Selective right external iliac angiography from left femoral artery access
* Selective right superficial femoral angiography from left femoral artery access
* Selective right popliteal angiography from left femoral artery access
* Selective right anterior tibial angiography from left femoral artery access
* First intervention was done in the proximal right superficial femoral artery from left groin access, Balloon angioplasty with self expanding stent placement
* Second intervention was done in the right popliteal artery from left groin access, Balloon angioplasty with drug eluting stent placement

I have coded this case as follows:
36247-59
36248x2
75625-26
75716-26
75774-26x3

I would greatly appreciate information to verify if the above codes are correct or if I am missing anything, I did not assign any codes for the left external iliac or left common iliac as they are in the same vessel as the access but want to make sure that is correct. I would also appreciate verification in regards to 75774 to make sure 3 units are correct.
Thank you!