Wiki IVR Coding charts

demassd

Best answers
Does anyone have the IVR coding charts from MedLearn that is not using them any more? If you want to sell them please let me know. I am just starting out coding this specialty and could use all the help I can get.

Thank you
Darla Mitchell, CPC
darlam@phycomgroup.com
dinkydar2001@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Darla,
Send me your email that you wish to receive coorespondence and I will forward/share the 2010 charts from SIR (Society of Interventional Radiology). Medlearn has a IVR coding guide...is that what you are looking for or for the color-coded charts?

gdpeck

I would like a copy of the charts, also is there a website I can get the coding guide? I work in a billing office for varicose vein treatments on the lower extremeties and we are expanding into invterventional radiology I need to learn more about the codes. Any information will help. Thanks much!

glopeck@aol.com

Please send me to this reference

Hi Anita,

I will appreciate, if i get IVR coding material, I am new in IVR. Please help me.
himanshuissingh@hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Himanshu pratap singh

Darla,
Send me your email that you wish to receive coorespondence and I will forward/share the 2010 charts from SIR (Society of Interventional Radiology). Medlearn has a IVR coding guide...is that what you are looking for or for the color-coded charts?