Wiki J1010 Help

Best answers
I have been trying to file for methylprednisolone 40mg/mL for 2cc's with j2010- JZ, since 4/1, but is being "REJECTED FOR INVALID INFORMATION. PROCEDURE CODE FOR SERVICES RENDERED", " DATES OF SERVICE INVALID. VERIFY THAT THE PROCEDURE CODE IS VALID FOR THE SERVICE DATE", and "REJECTED FOR INVALID INFORMATION. PROCEDURE CODE MODIFIER".
1. Is anybody else having this problem, since 4/1?
2. What NDC number are you billing with, if no problems?
3. Can somebody walk me through this billing like they are speaking with a 5 year old?
Thank you!

J1010 has replaced J1020, J1030, J1040 as of 4-1-24. J1010 is for 1mg, if you give 40mg, you would bill a quantity of 40. The price should be per 1mg. If that makes sense. But my manager is saying that we would not add the JZ to the J1010 if it is a single dose vial bc J1010 does not need the JZ. I cant wrap my head around that, but I am going to try some and see.

I have been trying to file for methylprednisolone 40mg/mL for 2cc's with j2010- JZ, since 4/1, but is being "REJECTED FOR INVALID INFORMATION. PROCEDURE CODE FOR SERVICES RENDERED", " DATES OF SERVICE INVALID. VERIFY THAT THE PROCEDURE CODE IS VALID FOR THE SERVICE DATE", and "REJECTED FOR INVALID INFORMATION. PROCEDURE CODE MODIFIER".
1. Is anybody else having this problem, since 4/1?
2. What NDC number are you billing with, if no problems?
3. Can somebody walk me through this billing like they are speaking with a 5 year old?
Thank you!
We are having the same issues. Please anyone with the answers!

Same issue, the only one that is paying without an issue is Anthem, all others are kicking out through our clearinghouse and not even accepting the claims.