Wiki Kareo Software

Best answers
My practice is considering switching to Kareo for there PM and EHR. Anyone have experience with Kareo and can tell me if it is a good way to go? Thank you everyone.

Hi Michael,
We have Kareo here at our practice. I started in August 15 and took over full time billing Sept 1 so it wasn't difficult to learn. It has some strange stuff with the Insurance on the pt's profile and also notes that you want to show up on pt statements. Just had to learn to work around it. All programs have some type of issue. We do not use their EHR only practice management. What I LOVE is their support. It is the best I have ever had with a company. You can live chat with someone and they are the most helpful and then you can print off or email to yourself whatever they chatted about and keep it for future reference.

Kareo

I used Kareo for a billing a solo practice. The physician has decided to take advantage of the EHR in Kareo. When he switched to the EHR he realized that all the information could be populated into claims and that Kareo would take over from there to submit the claims, post payments and work rejections. He no longer has a need for my services. I liked the product when I used it but I cannot say I like the way this has all turned out!