Wiki left heart cath - Documention states

Best answers
Documention states: A left coronary artery catheter was advanced and left coronary injection performed. A right coronary catheter was used to inject into the right cornoary artery. Injection was also made into the left subclavian artery. Catheter was replaced with pigtail cath and aortic root inj was performed. Also states injection of internal mammary artery was made.
Also states a right coronary artery cath was used to selectively inject into the left subclavian artery . PLEASE HELP, AM I MISSING ANY CODES ???

Documention states: A left coronary artery catheter was advanced and left coronary injection performed. A right coronary catheter was used to inject into the right cornoary artery. Injection was also made into the left subclavian artery. Catheter was replaced with pigtail cath and aortic root inj was performed. Also states injection of internal mammary artery was made.
Also states a right coronary artery cath was used to selectively inject into the left subclavian artery . PLEASE HELP, AM I MISSING ANY CODES ???

Looks good to me!

Jim Pawloski