Wiki Location of Remittance

pchamp25

Networker
Best answers
Good morning all! I was wondering if anyone has had 36 Treas 310 Misc Pay show up for EOBs that need posting. We have had a few show up the past couple of weeks but I do not know where they are coming from and the EOBs are not showing up in our clearinghouse. Any suggestions?! TIA

Good morning all! I was wondering if anyone has had 36 Treas 310 Misc Pay show up for EOBs that need posting. We have had a few show up the past couple of weeks but I do not know where they are coming from and the EOBs are not showing up in our clearinghouse. Any suggestions?! TIA
Do you have access to the VA customer engagement portal? I can usually find whatever I need in there. Typically mine are for CHAMPVA but once in awhile there is an odd payment and I have to call them (855) 868-0151.

Do you have access to the VA customer engagement portal? I can usually find whatever I need in there. Typically mine are for CHAMPVA but once in awhile there is an odd payment and I have to call them (855) 868-0151.
Thank you! I do not have access to the VA engagement portal but I was able to get them through customer service :)