Wiki Looking at Anaheim...

Best answers
I'd really like to try to make it to Anaheim. I didn't see any information on line for hotels close to the Disneyland Hotel (venue for event). Does anyone know of any hotels that would be within walking distance?

Well, if Disneyland is anything like Disneyworld, many of the off-site hotels offer transportation to the parks. I'd use Google or Trip Advisor to come up with some suggestions. It really is more convenient to stay at the hotel where the conference is, just so you can scoot up to your room for a quick break during the day! If cost is a factor, consider rooming with other attendees.

I found this link to hotels near Disneyland with shuttles.

https://disneyland.disney.go.com/hotels/good-neighbor/

Maybe someone from the Anaheim area can make some suggestions???

Not sure if I'm attending yet.

There are multiple hotels within easy walking distance of Disneyland. There is a Best Western literally right across the street from the entrance to the parking lot to Disneyland, and their rates are much more reasonable than the Disneyland hotel.

AAPC Hotels

[I am sure there are several nearby but I am pretty sure AAPC got a good deal on the room price

QUOTE=trinacmt;316260]I'd really like to try to make it to Anaheim. I didn't see any information on line for hotels close to the Disneyland Hotel (venue for event). Does anyone know of any hotels that would be within walking distance?[/QUOTE]

There are a lot of hotels within walking distance and most will offer shuttle services to/from Disneyland itself.

Use something like expedia.com, booking.com, tripadvisor, etc and search.

I'm so lucky I live within 30 minutes of Disneyland so I'll be able to commute each day!

Parking at the Disneyland Hotel

I called about parking at the Disneyland Hotel and it's $17 per day if you self park of $23 per day if you valet park. Just an FYI if you are trying to think ahead about expenses like me. :) However, I'm looking forward to the Conference and meeting new people.

Make sure you introduce yourselves to the AAPC Chapter Association Board members. Usually we can be spotted wearing AAPC clothing, and we can usually be working at the registration, product store, and in the education sessions as door and room monitors. We love to hear from you and learn what great ideas (and challenges) you are having with your local chapters. I will be there--my first trip to California and the West Coast. :D

I usually try to sit with members at mealtimes to get to know what's going on in coder's lives outside my own New England. If you spot me, stop and say "hi!".

Hi,
Have you found a room? Would you be interested in sharing one? I am coming from Utah. I have found a room with in a mile walking distance of the conference for a total of 252 for Thurs, Fri and Sat night. I would love to find someone to split the cost with. I can send the reference if you are not already registered.
Thank you,
Lori