Wiki Looking for a job

Best answers
SHABBIR A TUNG
1441 A DODGE ROAD
GETZVILLE, NY 14068
PHONE: (661) 388-3979
EMAIL: sat672@gmail.com

My Dear Sir

This resume is presented for your consideration for a position in your office related to Medical billing, Coding and office management. I have 25 years experience in managerial and supervisory positions coupled with training of new entrants in Military setup. I retired as Lieutenant Colonel from Army. For the past two years, I have been working in a medical practice in various positions that required interaction with clients and patients in the call center and customer care department. I have experience in the billing department dealing with health insurance issues.

I am certified as a professional coder through American Academy of Professional Coders. Currently I am completing The Healthcare reimbursement Course at Bryant and Stratton College Professional Skill Center. I will take Medical Association of Billers National Certification Exam in January 2014.

I am proficient in Medent, Microsoft Word, Excel and Power point. I have excellent time management skills and have been appreciated by my manager for my hard work and ability to undertake multi-task in a challenging environment. I am proficient in use of English, Hindi, Urdu and Punjabi languages.

I am available for an interview at your convenience. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely

SHABBIR A. TUNG

SHABBIR A TUNG
1441 A DODGE ROAD
GETZVILLE, NY 14068
PHONE: (661) 388-3979
EMAIL: sat672@gmail.com

OBJECTIVE
To seek a position in Medical Billing and Coding

PROFICIENCIES

Six month Experience of coding with ICD-9, CPT and HCPCS level III
Worked with different Health Insurances for patient's eligibility, benefits and plans
Worked in a private medical practice call center at customer care services
Proficient in Medent, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and Power Point
Hiring, firing and training of new hires
Logistic, Material and office supply management
Multilingual communication skills
Team player with positive attitude and quick problem solving
Innovative and productive with new ideas and suggestions

EDUCATION

Certified Professional Coder from American Academy of Professional Coders
Preston Institute of Management Karachi, Pakistan, MBA in Management Information System
Karachi University Karachi Pakistan, Master in International Relations
Allama Iqbal Open University, Islamabad Pakistan Certificate in Logistic & Material Management
College of Signals Rawalpindi Pakistan Electronic Data Processing
Askari College for Entrepreneurs, Rawalpindi Pakistan Entrepreneurship in Small and Medium Enterprises Course
Institute of Business Administration Karachi Pakistan, Short Course on Financial Management
Bryant and Stratton College, Professional Skill Center Healthcare reimbursement Course (In Progress)

PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENTS
Military Service 1986-2011
WNY medical PC 2012-2013