Wiki Looking for a Remote Medical Billing & Coding Position

aitsaortiz

Best answers
Aitsa Ortiz
Email: medicalbillercoder.aitsaortiz@gmail.com

I just successfully finished my Medical Billing & Coding program at American Institute, in West Hartford, CT. I was fully trained in medical billing and coding guidelines, (CPT, ICD-10, HCPCS codes) Medical terminology and Anatomy. I successfully completed an internship at the Dr. Michael Green Dental Office, Blue Hills CT. In this position, I assisted the billing department with maintaining patient records, checking billings for accuracy, and following up on unpaid accounts. I can provide copies of my transcript from the American Institute, as well as a letter of evaluation from my externship supervisor.

• CPT®
• ICD-9/10
• HCPCS Level II
• Coding Guidelines
• HIPPA Compliance
• Medical Terminology
• Anatomy
• Payment Methodologies
• Surgery and Modifiers

Core Qualifications:

• Excellent Data Entry and typing skills
• Good multi-tasking abilities• Strong understanding of ICD-10 and CPT requirements and procedures
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid programs
• Experience with fast-paced medical care environments
• Experience in the medical insurance industry
• Experience Credentialing Coordinator
• Experience Administrative Assistant Coordinator
• Exceptional customer service: Strong communication skills to understand customer needs and provide exceptional results. Track record of successfully dealing with difficult personalities to resolve dissatisfaction.
• Adaptable to new technology: Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and able to operate all major office equipment.

Attachments

• Aitsa Ortiz- Medical Biller & Coder.doc
    52 KB · Views: 5