Wiki Looking for an Apprenticeship for CPC-A

Watch videos on YouTube.com/mslaquita.
She actually gives you real jobs for cpc-a. Also, I googled cpc-a jobs and there are some. I just passed and am looking too. Good luck.
Wow thank you for sharing! I will most definitely watch her on YouTube! What platforms have you seen CPC-A jobs on? Also CONGRATS!!! That’s a big deal!!! We should connect on LinkedIn to share any opportunities and tal through this journey…what’s your name on LinkedIn?

I don’t have a LinkedIn account.
So, I literally got my passing report today, but I have been looking for a while at potential jobs.
I read that if a job is remote and has the cpc-a on their posting to apply to it because it could be an opportune you may have a chance. I also read that some places prefer a cpc-a because they can train them from the ground up versus taking on a seasoned cpc that may have bad habits to break.
If you send me your email address I can forward you anything I come across.
I learned a lot from Ms. Laquita’s videos. She has helpful advice. I also read that if you go through a temp agency or staffing company that could help land you a job. There are places that take apprentices and they pay them like 15-20 an hour and they train them and then hire them for a job within their certification. A lot of times they are older postings, the ones I have found, but even in Arizona, where I live, I have found some jobs where you train onsite and then are remote. I hope you find something. Search for cpc-a or apprentice coders, entry level medical coding jobs and don’t pass up any remote opportunities.