Wiki Looking for coder in Jacksonville Beach Area

THayslip

Best answers
My company is looking for a proficient coder to work at our Jacksonville Beach location. This is a high volume office with several doctors and ARNPs. If you are interested please let me know, I can forward your information on to my boss. This is a great company to work for, I absolutely love my job and the people I work with! I will keep this post up until the position is filled, so if you are interested please let me know!

Last edited:
My company is looking for a proficient coder to work at our Jacksonville Beach location. This is a high volume office with several doctors and ARNPs. If you are interested please let me know, I can forward your information on to my boss. This is a great company to work for, I absolutely love my job and the people I work with!

Thanks for posting this here. I am sure you will find someone. Unfortunately I am new to the coding area but hopefully I will find a job where I get my foot in the door and start entry level and work my way up.

You should send me your resume if your interested, I was very early on in my coding career when my boss gave me the opportunity she did....If you live in the area and have a decent grasp on coding, medical terminology and abbreviations, it's a great place to work. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you my email address.

You should send me your resume if your interested, I was very early on in my coding career when my boss gave me the opportunity she did....If you live in the area and have a decent grasp on coding, medical terminology and abbreviations, it's a great place to work. Let me know if your interested and I'll send you my email address.

I have no coding experience but took coding course. Sitting for CPC exam in December but did not pass on the original attempt but pass the COC exam. Love medical terminology and anatomy. Good with abbreviations. Yes I am interested. I appreciate it. Any feedback your boss can give me, will be greatly appreciated. This is Jacksonville Beach in Jacksonville FL, correct. Yes send me your email address.

two coders by 32202 zip code

Hello:

I just emailed you two coders within/close to your zip code of 32202. One is a CPC-A the other a CPC.

Please contact me with any questions.

Mark Sluyter
Director, Member Services
Msluyter@CodersDirect.com