Wiki Looking for experienced ortho coder for small coding project, $50 - ASAP

thnagler

Best answers
I own my own medical billing company in Sacramento, CA, called OneHealth Practice Management. I am also a member of the Sacarmento AAPC chapter. I currently have a need for an ortho coder to code 2 days worth of a patient record for a legal matter I'm assisting with. The codes I have for the patient are 2-3 years old and no longer exist in current CPT version. I need to know what the current codes would be based on the patient's past medical record. It really is a small project, but I need someone who is certified as a coder and has at least 3 years of ortho coding experience.

As I said, it is a very small project, but I am willing to pay $50 total to get this project completed (basically, write up the codes on a CMS 1500 form for each of the 2 days). It can certainly be done remotely as I can send you the necessary files HIPAA-secure electronically. I am looking to get this done as soon as possible. If you have the requisite experience as an ortho coder and are interested in the project, I would appreciate you sending your resume to me at travis@onehealthpm.com. You can also email me at that address if you have any other questions.

You would have to sign a BA, as well.

Thank you very much.

Travis Nagler
CEO/Founder
OneHealth Practice Management, LLC
www.onehealthpm.com
travis@onehealthpm.com